Thursday, April 28, 2011

Texas Frightmare Weekend 2011: Prelude

So I have it on good authority that "all those horror con people want to do is drink and get laid" (looking at you, Scott). With that ominous warning still echoing in my ears, I snapped up my ticket to Texas Frightmare Weekend posthaste. I'll be spending this weekend, April 29-May 1, at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Dallas, TX.

Highlights I'm looking forward to:

  • Zombie walk
  • Hearse and shock rod show
  • Fondling other people's gorgeous tattoos
  • Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl screening
  • Human Centipede screening with live commentary by director and star. Can't wait to hear them justify this.
  • Mutant Girls Squad screening
  • Clive Barker doing... whatever he's doing, and looking pretty while he does it
  • Voltaire puppet show
  • and there's a teeny part of me that really wants to go to the Sharktopus screening, because after all that it's not like I have any damn shame left. I can feel you judging. Quit it.
  • Also, watching my best friend wet herself at the sight of Costas Mandylor and the rest of the SAW cast
  • And possibly, just maybe, imbibing some spirits

Updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment